12th Annual Oilheat Retreat
Saratoga Springs, New York • September 14-17, 2017
So what is an Oilheat Retreat? For us, it’s a way to get together to celebrate friendship and the start of a new heating season. Join us for an exciting weekend of fine dining and world-class recreational opportunities in the beautiful town of Saratoga Springs as we plan for another great year!
Embassy Suites by Hilton
Just some of the activities you can take advantage of:
- Ride the carousel, see the historic Canfield Casino or take a stroll in Congress Park. Then travel to the Saratoga National Battlefield and Monument for a walk through history and learn why the Battle of Saratoga is called the turning point of the Revolutionary War.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Saratoga National Golf Club, ranked #2 public golf course in New York State by Golf Digest.
- Shop and dine downtown, on and off our walkable Broadway. There are boutique shops and many eclectic restaurants.
- Visit the Saratoga Casino and Hotel for 1,700 video gaming slots, dining and live harness racing. Stop in to Vapor, a premier nightclub.
- Explore more than 10 historic museums, including the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, The Saratoga Automobile Museum, The Tang Museum, The Hyde Museum, and The National Museum of Dance and Hall of Fame.
- Relax in a mineral bath or get a massage and spa treatment at one of our many lovely and luxurious spas.
- Take a trip to Saratoga Lake to take in the beautiful views, go kayaking, or enjoy one of our many restaurants for lakeside dining.