New York Training Opportunities
Beckett Corporation: National Education Program 2017
- Featuring Beckett residential oil & gas burners and controls
- Now at the new NORA Hands-On Training Center in Plainview, NY
- Choose from Tuesday, July 18 & Wednesday, July 19
- To register visit: beckettcorp.com
Bosch Greenstar & Greenstar Combi Training
- Instructor: Tim Warnecke, Marplat Training & Technical Lead
- Tuesday, July 18th, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm at the Marplat Training Center in Westbury, NY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Wendy Tansky at (516)333-9292 ext. 253 to register.
Weil-McLain School of Better Heating
- Personalized training from HVAC professionals where you choose which days to attend based on your level of experience.
- Day 1: Foundations of Hydronic System Design, Day 2: Fundamentals of Hydronic System Design, Day 3: Advanced Hydronic System Design.
- July 28-20, 2017 in Long Island, NY
- For more information contact Kim Martin at email@example.com
Viessmann Training & BBQ
- Wednesday, July 19 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm at Sid Harveys in Medford.
- Conducted by Adam Heidt & John Wrobel who will be bringing a live fire boiler and will focus on Vitodens 100 B1Ha26, B1HA 35, B1KA 35 Combi Boiler Models.
- Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-205-5580.
Bosch Training on GB142/162 High Efficiency Wall-Hung Gas Boilers
- Tuesday, July 25 from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Marplat Training Center in Westbury, NY
- RSVP to Wendy Tansky at email@example.com or call 516-333-9292 ext. 253