NH & VT Customer Service Seminars
The Oil Heat Council of New Hampshire and Vermont Fuel Dealers Association are hosting half-day customer service seminars on August 17th and August 18th. The seminars will be led by Steve Coscia, the industry’s leading customer service expert. Heating oil and propane dealers are urged to send their office staff, drivers, technicians, supervisors and managers. Send anyone who interacts with customers. All attendees receive an interactive workbook as a value added resource for future reference.
Call Lisa Jo Steiner (603-415-8330) at the Oil Heat Council of New Hampshire or send e-mail to email@example.com.
Call Matt Cota (802-230-4722) at the Vermont Fuel Dealers Association or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heating Oil & Propane Dealer Employees will learn to….
• Maximize your first impression when serving customers
• Shift customer mindset from price to value
• Boost your revenue using relationship skills that customers appreciate
• Develop “Power Scripts” that elevate your company image on every call
• Reduce stress & increase productivity for your Customer Service team
• Transform angry callers into fans
• Double or triple referral rates
The Seminar Leader:
Steve Coscia is the seminar leader. Steve is one of the most widely published and quoted authorities in the customer service industry. Steve has published more than 200 articles, four books, and a series of training DVDs. His customer service curriculum is taught at trade schools nationwide. He has presented his program to heating oil and propane dealers throughout the USA. You can learn more about Steve and his programs at www.coscia.com.
The Oil Heat Council of New Hampshire and Vermont Fuel Dealers Association look forward to seeing Heating Oil Dealer employees at one of these seminars.